August 22, 2011

Zoya 'Touch' Collection

Zoya 'Touch' Collection (left to right: Pandora, Shay, Minka) - $8 each

I love a neutral nail. It's my go-to look for when I want pretty but professional looking nails. In my opinion, the best polish shades for a professional setting are either a classic red/pink or nude. I especially love that neutral shades don't show wear and tear on your nails as easily as a bright polish does.

I think I own more bottles of nude polish than any other shade but that didn't stop me from lusting over Zoya's 'Touch' Collection when it was released earlier in the summer. When I came across all 3 shades from the collection at my local Ulta, I was beyond excited. I used a gift card + a coupon for $3.50 off a $10 purchase. So far, I've used 2 out of the 3 polishes from the collection - Shay and Pandora (which will likely become a new favorite - see below).

No comments:

Post a Comment