August 10, 2011

Kate Spade Bangles

Kate Spade 'The Jewel in Crown' & 'In Fine Feather' Bangle Bracelets - $32.00 each

It has taken me 28 years to get on board with the bangles craze and now I'm obsessed! I fell in love with Kate Spade's 'Idiom' line of bangle bracelets months ago when I ordered my first one in black (purchase here). Ever since, I've been coveting this same style bangle in other colors and finally added a couple more to my collection at the beginning of the month.

I almost always order Kate Spade items via Piperlime. I find that the promotions are usually a bit better and I also earn points on the purchase by using my Gap Silver card. Plus, shipping and returns are always free (it looks like the official Kate Spade website is currently offering free ground shipping on all orders but returns costs are the responsibility of the customer). For this particular purchase, I used a $15 coupon (another birthday perk I received via email) as well as a $50 Banana Republic gift card. In the end, I paid $3.29 for both bracelets.

Did you know that you can use a gift card for Gap, Banana Republic, or Old Navy interchangeably at any of the 3 stores, plus their online counterparts Piperlime and Athleta? I love having so many options with just a single gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment