July 19, 2011

Turquoise + Gold

Essie 'Turquoise & Caicos' Nail Polish - $8.00
Sephora by OPI 'Only Gold for Me' Top Coat - $9.50


As soon as I saw this post by blogger Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere, I knew I had to get myself a bottle of this gorgeous glitter top coat and give it a shot. Despite having some minor application issues (watery, streaky polish formula which I think is a little unusual for Essie polishes) the end result was pretty fantastic and I've already received several compliments from friends and colleagues so far this week. I like to change up my polish at the end of every week and I'm definitely going to be sad to say goodbye to this look. I'll try not to get too upset though..I have a delicious bottle of bubble gum pink polish that I've been waiting until the right moment to try. I think a 28th birthday celebration next weekend is the perfect occasion.. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment