July 16, 2011

Shoe Love: Nine West

Nine West 'Nuncio' Pump [via Macy's] - $41.40 (on sale!)

About a week ago, I spent an evening wandering my local shopping mall for the first time in what seemed like forever. I'm trying to keep my spending to a minimum this month (my birthday is in 2 weeks!) but there are tons of great sales happening now since so many stores are beginning to switch their focus from the summer lines to the new fall collections.

As I was browsing the shoe department at Macy's I came across these Nine West lovelies at 50% off (original price = $69.00). It was already a good deal on it's own but then I remembered that I also had almost $20 left on a Macy's gift card I've had since last fall. In the end, I paid a whopping $17.66 for these pumps. Winning.

Over the years I've owned several pairs of these same Nine West pumps in various colors. They are a great go-to pair of shoes for the office..a simple, classic design with a mid-height heel that is comfortable to wear all day. Since my cute as a button puppy decided to turn my other pair of patent leather, pointed-toe pumps into a chew toy I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment